by Lindsey Fox

Lash Spiration


Kim Kardashian is someone that people are constantly turning to for some lash inspiration. Click "read more>>" to see how to achieve her lash look!

I once saw and interview with her on a red carpet where the reporter actually commented on how great her lashes were. In this interview she pointed out that she left out the false lashes that night and had decided to go all natural. Yes, her lashes still look amazing without all the extra lash extensions or false lashes!
There are a couple different ways you can achieve the same look, so I thought I would share them with you all.

1. You can go the more expensive route and invest in lash extensions. These will require more upkeep and run anywhere from $125 to $550. I highly recommend doing some research before this investment.

2. Try going for just regular false lashes. These can be found almost anywhere. My personal favorite brand is Ardell. False lashes are much cheaper, and one set can be used a few times if cleaned properly.

3. If any sort of false lashes aren't your thing, sometimes it just takes a great mascara. My favorite drugstore brand is L'oreal Double Extend Tubes. I also recommend using two different mascaras. I like to mix Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara with Benefit's They're Real mascara. Another one of my favorites is Chanel's Inimitable mascara, it really lengthens the lashes.

Have any of you tried the lash extensions before?

Watch my newest YouTube video by clicking me!
Read my other blog!
Check out what's new from Sigma by clicking me!!
Like my Facebook page please--> Lindsey Fox official
Follow me on twitter or instagram--> itsmrsfoxxy





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks