by Lindsey Fox

A Picture Day Look


Where we live school just started this week, but it's only a matter of time until picture day. So let's take a little trip to my picture day tutorial from last year shall we? Click the "read more>>" tab to see the look!

There are a couple of small things that I would change about the look, and one would be to use a better mascara, I really didn't like the one that I used in this look at all!! The second would be a little bit of a more glossy lip. Other than that, this is great for a school picture because it's not too dramatic, which a lot of schools don't allow anyways. The shimmery shadows will catch the light really well which is great for any kind of flash photography too!

When is your picture day?

Sigma Beauty Products: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=197568
Cashcrate--> Sign up for Cashcrate by clicking me!
Visit my other blog--> Foxxys Wifey
Subscribe or watch my beauty channel(it's FREE!)-->TheMrsFoxxy
Like my Facebook page please--> Lindsey Fox official
Follow me on twitter or instagram--> itsmrsfoxxy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks