by Lindsey Fox

How to Pack Your Makeup & Nail Polish


Since moving just a few months ago, I thought I would share with all of your how I packed my own makeup and nail polishes to help it all from being broken. So here is a quick little video on how to do it. Click "read more>>" to check it out!

If you don't have the type of train case that is hard on the outside, then try using one with a plastic basket placed inside of it. That's actually what I put some of my makeup in when I ran out of room in my hard shell train case. We had someone professionally move us, so I didn't have complete control to make sure it wasn't tossed around too much, but I did pack the makeup portion myself. As I mention in the video, none of my makeup or nail polish was broken during the move!

This would also be great if you are just simply traveling with a lot of luggage, or flying!

Sigma Beauty Products: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=197568
Visit my other blog--> Foxxys Wifey
Subscribe or watch my beauty channel(it's FREE!)-->TheMrsFoxxy
Like my Facebook page please--> Lindsey Fox official
Follow me on twitter or instagram--> itsmrsfoxxy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks