by Lindsey Fox

Bachelorette Party Makeup Tutorial





If you don't follow my youtube channel then you probably aren't aware of this... A few weeks ago I uploaded a new makeup tutorial for a look that I recently wore out to a bachelorette party, and I thought it would be fun to share it with the world haha!


Just as a little forewarning I am also going to be catching you all up with a few other videos. Like an OOTD and an unboxing video, those will be coming in a day or so. If you can't wait that long because you miss me so much haha... you can skip right over to my YouTube channel and catch up on all my videos now! In the meantime please enjoy my Bachelorette Party Makeup Look!

huge hugs,
Lindz

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks