by Lindsey Fox

Gel Mani Without a Light?!?!?!? Whaaaaa?!


Sally Hansen has recently come out with a new and (I say improved) way of doing a gel mani.

Let's just say that it's super simple, takes the same amount of time as just regularly painting your nails, is just 2 simple steps, comes in FORTY FIVE SHADES, NO LIGHT REQUIRED, and is suppose to last 2 weeks! Seriously guys, I am dying to go out right now and buy this haha!




Sally Hansen has given this product the hashtag, #MiracleMani, and I'm not too sure I even disagree with that!


The Miracle Gel product retails for around $14.99 at Target and the individuals colors without the top coat vary, but are around $7-8! 

To be totally honest with you guys, I am a little bit ashamed that I didn't know about this sooner... guess I really need to shop the beauty aisles more often than I have been haha!

Have any of you used this? I am dying to hear your comments!

xoxo,
Lindz


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks