by Lindsey Fox

Business Attire OOTD


As I told you guys before, I am getting my blog caught back up with posts and videos. I basically sorta went MIA for about a month, which I don't think I have done since I started this blog over three years ago! I have really tried to stay as dedicated to it as possible. Writing/blogging is definitely a HUGE passion of mine, and I am always feeling inspired to write about something new!

With that quick little ramble I feel like this part fashion blog is well overdue for a quick OOTD... so check out my outfit for a business meeting.


One big tip I have is to invest in a great hand bag that is a decent size, and carry a pair of flats with you at all times. I promise this is going to make a huge difference in your life on days you have to wear heels ALL DAY LONG!

Get the dress and heels I am wearing are from Forever 21!!

xoxo,
Lindz

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks