by Lindsey Fox

Funky Fall Fashion


                   
      Funky Fall Fashion
Oh how I can just smell the pumpkin spice already.... in EVERYTHING haha! The weather here is slowly starting to feel more like fall each and every day, and I couldn't be more excited! Truthfully, I would love nothing more than for it to be fall all year round...

Another reason why I love fall would definitely be the fashions. I feel like there are so many more options when it comes to what you can wear, simply because you can mix some of your summer wardrobe in with your winter clothes.

I truly love putting together inexpensive looks to blog about, by searching around online and getting inspired by all the colors and textures. So of course I couldn't help but to do a new look for you all. This entire outfit can be found online at Forever 21!

Right now I have a slight obsession with how stylish and totally effortless pairing a skater skirt with a graphic t-shirt is, so I found this Paris one (because I also have an obsession with all things Paris haha), and this black rose printed skater skirt. I didn't want to do all black accessories or shoes so I chose some brown faux leather booties. Besides it's 2014, wearing browns and blacks together is completely fine! Then for a pop of color I chose a mint colored statement bib necklace.. I went with a second pop of color for this look, and chose a fall colored mustard yellow faux leather satchel as well.

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT FALL?!

XOXO,
Lindz


 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks