by Lindsey Fox

DIY Home Decor: Drab to Fab Kitchen


There is one thing that I love just as much as beauty, fashion, and party planning.... and that is finding cheaper alternatives to decorating.. Needless to say, I definitely spend quite a bit of time on Pinterest haha! If you follow me on there then you would definitely be aware of this.

One of my favorite pins that I have come across has been super cheap ways to do some kitchen upgrades. So I thought I would share them with you all!

I came across some pins from the DIY network on how to paint your laminate countertops.. I had no idea that they actually make a kit just to do this!!

 Before
 After

These pictures are all from the http://www.diynetwork.com/kitchen/how-to-paint-laminate-kitchen-countertops/page-2.html you can also find instructions as well.

It's so crazy what a huge transformation it is! The kits are sold for around $200, which is far less than what actual granite would cost you. So it's definitely a great alternative if you are in a crunch for money.

I also love the look of white or off-white cabinets, and it's so amazing how big of a change it is just to change the color of your cabinets.. no matter what the color may be!

Of course there are so many more little DIY tips and tricks I have found for the house, but I didn't want to share it all in one post haha!

What is your biggest DIY tip? 

xoxo,
Lindz

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks