by Lindsey Fox

Mixing Separates


Matching Separates
I really love the idea of mixing and matching separates for whatever occasion it may be.. For this fall look I searched around on Forever 21 (ya know.. because I am OBSESSED with them haha) and put together this entire outfit! I love using them for outfit inspiration because they have a variety of different styles and I feel like they are super inexpensive.

So to start off I found these burgundy woven shorts that have a bit of a dressy feel to them, and then found a laced crop top that was long sleeved. Since it is fall I recommend to throw on some tights for some extra warmth as well. Forever 21 has a variety of different black booties to choose from, I personally have a pair from there that I am obsessed with haha!

For accessories I went with more of a simple look and found these silver angular rings (or you could do gold), and this black handbag with some gold detailing. Voila! There is a simple/dressy outfit for day or night put together by mixing separates.

DO YOU GUYS LIKE THIS TREND? If so.... how to you like to wear it?

xoxo,
Lindz



 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks