by Lindsey Fox

Cute Valentine's Day Outfit


Pretty in Pink

I put together a little outfit for a cute Valentine's Day look. I just paired a vintage lace top with some light washed skinny jeans. Then I picked a pair of light pink high heels to add a little pop of pink hehe! I found a super cutee flower ring that just so happens to match the little flowers on the sides of the shoes (personally I could go for the shoes without the flower, but they are still cute).. I also threw a pink mixed bead bracelet set along with the ring for some extra accessories. Lastly, I added a light pink handbag to match the shoes.

To me Valentine's day always makes me think of soft flirty colors, or totally the opposite and bright colors haha! For this particular look I just wanted something a little more casual, but yet still really cute.

Be sure to stay tuned for more Valentine's looks!

Check out Sigma Beauty for some great products--> Sigma Beauty
See what's going on in my daily life--> Foxxys Wifey

2 comments:

  1. I love the vintage lace top and heels! They're gorgeous choices!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks