by Lindsey Fox

Prom Makeup


Hey everyone... here it is! I am thrilled that I got it up in time before all the proms are over with haha! If you check out this slideshow for the first prom/wedding makeup that I did then you can get an idea of what it will look like in pictures. I used a lot of the same products, this new one is just a little bit more toned down.

Here is the first one that I ever did, and one of the first videos that I ever uploaded!

Now here is a tutorial, that is pretty much the same look!

Hope you all enjoy!

1 comments:

  1. Super cute blog hun, I followed.
    Check out mine.
    jennflynn74.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks