by Lindsey Fox

Valentine's Day Manicure


I know I have been a little bit MIA over the last few days or so... if you follow my other blog Foxxys Wifey then you know that my anniversary is tomorrow!! Yeppers that's right, it is on Valentine's Day. So over the weekend my hubby and I went on a little weekend getaway just to have some fun. I will blog all about it on my other blog!

With all of that being said, since tomorrow is Valentine's Day I thought that today's post would be for a cute festive manicure to go with the theme of the holiday haha!

Isn't this one super cute? I thought the little hearts were really fun looking!
How creative is this one? I would've never thought to do my nails in this "heart candy" theme!
I don't know what it was about this manicure that I liked so much.. but I just do haha...

These next to are really more of like a "classic Valentine" manicure.. not crazy or bright like the others haha! They are just really beautiful will look great on everyone.
Who doesn't love a white tip french manicure... it just feels so timeless and pretty!
This last one is probably the one I will be sporting haha... I just absolutely love the light pink, and it goes with just about anything you wear even though it's pink! I am really loving the color of "kim-pletely in love" from the Nicole by OPI line...

What will your nails look like tomorrow?

I wanted to film, edit, and upload a Valentine's makeup tutorial by tonight, but that's not looking like it will happen so I am so sorry for that! Since I have been gone I haven't had the chance to film anything...

Visit my otherblog---> Foxxys Wifey
Sigma Beauty--> Sigma Beauty Products

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh- those nails are all so friggen cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first three nail art designs and I need to get that Maybelline heart polish - So cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second and third nail designs - they're both adorable! :-D

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks