by Lindsey Fox

Rent the Runway





Hey guys! I wanted to tell you all about this really awesome new site that I heard about... it's called Rent the Runway! I figure that with prom season starting to be in full swing,  this might be a great option for some of you!

Here's how it works:

1. Search from dresses and accessories from top designers in the world. For any occassion!

2. Reserve your dress and accessories (you get a backup size totally free too!)

3. Then when you return whatever you rent it is totally free to return them! What is so amazing is that you rent the dress for only like 10% of what it retails for... so you can have an amazing dress that would retail for like $500 and only spend like $50-55!!

Definitely go and check out their site! --->Rent The Runway
Check out my other blog---> Foxxys Wifey
Grab some great beauty products---> Sigma

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks