by Lindsey Fox

Valentine Shades of Red


So I have some shades of red for all of you to choose from for this Valentine's Day! Everything from the bright to the dark... and they are all from MAC!


First up is some lipstick shades:
Choose from Cockney, Hang-up, or Dare You! They are all really fabulous colors and so beautiful.

Then we have some Pro Longwear Lipglass colors that are really pretty:
Pick Driven by Love, or Lasting Achievement!

Then for a really pretty lip pencil:
I would go with Beet or Cherry! I LOVE them both and they are really gorgeous colors!

Don't forget about a pop of color for those nails if you just aren't into reds for your lips:
Pick from either Vintage Vamp(which is super pretty), or Rougemarie(which is also really pretty haha)!

Hopefully this gave you all a little inspiration for your "pop of red" to wear this Valentine's Day!

Find out what I am up to in my daily life-->Foxxys Wifey
Grab some great Sigma Beauty products-->Sigma Beauty

You can find all of the shades and products listed altogether on their site just like I did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks