by Lindsey Fox

Prom Is On It's Way


Hey everyone I am so sorry that I never got around to filming a Valentine's Day tutorial! Things have been super busy here and I just didn't get the free time...

Get ready though because prom is just around the corner and I will definitely do my best to make sure I get a prom look up very very soon... I even have a few other prom things to throw in as well! Even though prom has been a looong time ago for me I still remember it and it will be a night that is definitely important to you, especially us girls!

Make sure you keeps checking back for lots of prom stuff!

-Lindz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks