by Lindsey Fox

Valentine's Date Outfits


Valentine's Date Outfits

I am back with another round of Valentine's Day outfits. This time for a date night look. Since I couldn't decide which one I chose a few haha! If you have a lil LBD this is a great time to pull it out. I would wear some red or pink pumps for that festive pop of color haha. Just pair one of the red dresses with either some nude or black heels, either one would look really great! Then I came back to those softer shades and found this beige dress with a light pink belt, I paired it with some light pink peep toe heels.

I tried to think reasonable when choosing these dresses. If you live somewhere like me, then it's pretty chilly out in February. So I went for a few dresses that have some longer sleeves. For the beige dress I would just add a cute denim jacket, that way you stick with the vintage feel of the look.

What will you all be wearing for your date night?

See what's going on in my daily life-->Foxxys Wifey
Grab some Sigma Beauty products-->Sigma Beauty
Come check out my beauty channel-->TheMrsFoxxy

1 comments:

  1. Check out my sneakpeeq.com $15 giftcard giveaway
    http://nataliece.blogspot.com/2012/02/sneakpeeqcom-giveaway.html US ONLY

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks