by Lindsey Fox

10% off from Sigma


Hey everyone! I have another great code from Sigma to share...
I can't believe they keep sending them to me so often.. but they are always really great codes and I wish more places did this.

My last post was for a $10 off code and just when that one ends they are throwing in a 10% off code for all of you!

Use the code STAR2012 for 10% off your entire purchase... just like the banner says! It's valid for the entire month of June as well! I love it when they extend the codes for longer than just a few days. Some sites only have their codes valid for just a couple of days, and if you don't have the money right then, then you can't use the code. Atleast this way you have an entire month to atleast attempt to use the code!

Check out the Sigma website--> Sigma Beauty
See my beauty channel--> themrsfoxxy
Like my facebook page--> http://facebook.com/lindseyfoxofficial
Follow me on twitter--> itsmrsfoxxy



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks