by Lindsey Fox

The Paris Palette


There is a new palette in town from Sigma...
I am absolutely loving the look of this new limited edition palette! The palette also comes with two essential brushes for a flawless makeup application.

Brushes Included:
E55 - Eye Shading
F40 - Large Angled Contour       


First off, how stinking cute is this? Made to look like a postcard... so creative!


                       Here's a little looksie into the new palette. To include the two brushes that come with it. I love it when palettes come with brushes haha!

These are the eight shadows that are featured in the palette, all inspired by different monuments and locations in Paris. Just think of all the different looks that can be done with these!

Then we have the two blushes and a highlighter. All very beautiful colors that will go great on so many different skin tones.


Head on over to Sigma to check this palette out--> Sigma
Subscribe to my beauty channel--> themrsfoxxy
Like my facebook page--> http://www.facebook.com/lindseyfoxofficial
Follow me on twitter--> itsmrsfoxxy

3 comments:

  1. Ooo this palette looks so good!

    I love the cute postcard design and the eyeshadow colours are very pretty - I especially like the choice of blues!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed a very cute palette! and such good colour to use too! the light turquoise looked amazing, i just want to have it!
    and the highlighters looked soooooo good too!/Azure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty! I like your blog, dear. Definitely following you! Follow back? (:

    http://jbperez4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks