by Lindsey Fox

Dorothy's Red Slippers


I am sure we all can remember the movie The Wizard of OZ. Even though it was before my time I still love the movie! I remember being so scared by the wicked witch haha.


If you have seen the movie then you are probably very familiar with Dorothy's ruby red slippers...and if you haven't seen the movie then I bet you have atleast heard the saying, "There's no place like home, there's no place like home."

Yep ladies and gents... that's right... this is an actual pair of those ruby red slippers worn by Judy Garland (who played Dorothy). There were actually five pairs that she wore during the making of the movie, and this is the pair that I got to see today! Unfortunately though, the lighting was really dark where they were on display, and since they were in a case, using my flash just caused a big glare!

In honor of the Wizard of Oz I did find this really cute jewelry online while searching for some movie pictures haha!



Check out my youtube channel please--> TheMrsFoxxy
Like my facebook page--> lindseyfoxofficial
Follow me on twitter--> itsmrsfoxxy


1 comments:

  1. The Wizard of Oz was a bit before my time too but I still always wanted a pair of ruby slippers! :-D

    And aww that necklace is so pretty!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks