by Lindsey Fox

Nail Polish Colors and Top Coats


Here for a while now I have been obsessed with having great nail colors on my nails, at what seems like all the time! I am really big on trying to maintain a great manicure, and since I hardly ever have the free time to go to a salon, I have become really self sufficient at doing them myself.
In my honest opinion though it DOES make a difference how expensive or great a product it is when it comes to how well the polish will stay on! So generally I don't mind spending a little extra on the product if it's going to give me the results I am looking for..

Recently I found out, atleast for me anyways, that the polish lasts a whole lot longer when the top coat I am using is the same brand as whatever nail polish I am wearing. I am assuming it has something to do with the way that they are formulated, probably to work best when used with each other. So I usually try to purchase my top coat from the same brand of whatever I am wearing at the time.

This Spring I was absolutely in love with almost any and every pastel color you could think of... Now with it starting to get more into summertime I am really liking brighter shades and even a few deeper shades as well, but not too deep like those that we would wear in the fall and winter.

What are some of your favorite nail polish colors this season, and brands as well? 

Come check out my beauty channel--> TheMrsFoxxy

1 comments:

  1. I comment whenever I like a post on a site or I have something to valuable
    to contribute to the discussion. Usually it is triggered by the sincerness
    displayed in the post I browsed. And after this post "Nail Polish Colors and Top Coats".
    I was moved enough to post a thought :) I do have 2 questions
    for you if you usually do not mind. Is it only me or does it look like like
    a few of the responses come across like they are coming from brain dead people?
    :-P And, if you are writing on other social sites, I'd like to keep up with anything fresh you have to post. Could you list every one of your community sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?
    Also see my website - klick mich

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks