by Lindsey Fox

TAG! Get to know me!


Hey everyone so I have been tagged by Cami! (Thanks so much!)




The Rules:


1. Each person must state 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus the 11 facts about you.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your blog.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs
6.You legitimately have to tag



11 Facts about me!

1. I am a wife and a mommy
2. I have a tattoo!! Yeppers that's right, it says, "Where Words Fail Music Speaks."
3. I am actually really short... 5', but hey so is Kourtney Kardashian, so that makes me feel tons better!
4. I am NOT an only child, which I am sure you all know that especially if you follow my other blog too!
5. I can't stand for someone to put eyeliner and sometimes mascara on me... if freaks me out when they are close to my eyes like that, feels like they are going to accidentally poke them out haha! Heck, you should see me at the eye doctor, it's horrible haha!
6. I have a HUGE, and I do mean HUGE fear of snakes!!!!!!!
7. I have always wanted to go skydiving.
8. I HAVE been parasailing though before!
9. Writing songs, peotry, and novels has always been a huge passion of mine since about 3rd grade!
10. I started writing my first book in 9th grade, but never finished it... only got to about chapter 3 or 5... can't remember, that was like 10 years ago haha!
11. Sometimes I think that my reasoning for my persuing certain things in life is because of low self esteem... feeling like I am not as good as someone else! 

My questions:

1. What is your most prized possession?
other than my family (if that even counts) I would say my makeup collection... and during my recent move I lost several hundred dollars worth... which stinks!!
2. What is your favorite clothing brand?
I don't really have a favorite brand... but my favorite store to shop at would probably be Forever 21!
3. What is your favorite trend for Spring this year?
I am really loving cute wedges this year... and lots of different dresses...ooooh oooh and pastel nails!! Oh I can't decide which is my favorite, I like them all!
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Funny... I love reality shows, but right now I am actually watching The Vampire Diaries!
5. Describe your self in one word.
Silly!!
6. What is your holy grail makeup item?
hmmm.... either a great concealer, or foundation... I change it up all the time! But I do have Usually Painterly from MAC!
7. What is your favorite article of clothing? (take a pic if you want)
Oh my.... I really don't know!! I have a dress that I am really loving... I showed it in a haul video not long ago!
8. What was the last beauty or fashion item you bought?
I think I am going to do a video on it.... because I love it SO much... so I don't wanna spoil the surprise yet!
9. What is one main thing you want to accomplish with-in the year?
Taking some makeup courses... I would absolutely LOVE to be a trained makeup artist!
10. What is your favorite song?
I honestly don't really have one... sounds crazy... but it's true!
11. What made you want to start blogging?
I would read Kandee Johnson's blogs almost every single day... she is the reason I started watching YouTube videos as well... I just loved how fun her beauty blog was, and how interactive she was with her kids on her Kandeeland blog!

Questions For You:
1. What is you favorite beauty blog to read?
2. What is a beauty video that you would love to see done that hasn't been?
3. AT home Self Tanner/Getting a spray tan/ or Tanning Bed?
4. Are any of you mommy's like me? :)\
5. Favorite recipe or thing to eat?
6. Favorite store to shop in?
7. Heels or flats?
8. Holy Grail makeup item?
9. Who is your idol?
10. Favorite TV show/shows?
11. Lipbalm/Lipstick/or Lipgloss?




I TAG!!
Ember's Corner
Eye Graffiti
Beauty by Shai
Beauty Know It Alls
Blushie Makeup
AdamAlexMommy
Clouds and Cuticle Oil
Fash Boulevard
Sparkly Little Secrets
neon stardust

I can't wait to see your response to this post!
Leave me the links in the comment section below please! :)

Check out my beauty channel pretty please! :)-->http://youtube.com/themrsfoxxy

6 comments:

  1. Cool post! I love reading tags! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awah thanks for tagging me! i'll be sure to do it soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just did it! heres the link - http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/11-questions-tag.html
      xx

      Delete
  3. Ooo thanks for tagging me hun! :-D I'll post a link here later when I've completed it!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey could you please contact me by e-mail it's very important. I'm a fellow beauty blogger from www.nataliece.blogspot.com here's my e0mail nataliece96@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks