by Lindsey Fox

AHH! MAC new collection + Some Summer Makeup Trends


Hey guys... So I just found out about MAC's newest collection
"Hey Sailor!" coming out next week (May 24th) and I am SUPER excited about it. I don't think I have ever been this excited about any of their collections haha! Even the packaging is super awesome.. Definitely check it out if you haven't already! --> http://maccosmetics.com

Anyways... I thought that since I just did a recent post on Summer hair that this one should be Summer makeup. So here they are!

Thick and long lashes with peach lips were definitely in for the Louis Vuitton runways! I absolutely LOVE this look!

Makeup for the Jean Paul Gaultier was very glamorous, with the main focus being the lips, courtesy of MAC's  Pro Longwear Lipstick in Lasting Lust. You could even play down the eyes a lot more and this would be perfect.


Christian Dior's runway look was very similar, but definitely one of my favorites so I had to share it hehe!

For Versace the look was very clean and subtle, with defined brows... the perfect nude makeup look.

Which one was your favorite?

Please check out my beauty channel!--> http://youtube.com/themrsfoxxy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks