by Lindsey Fox

Online Mother's Day Gifts


With Mother's Day just around the corner I thought today would be a great time to start talking about what would make a great gift! I will be sure to try to do a couple of posts telling you all about some great gift ideas for all the moms out there.


As I am sure most, if not all of you, know by now that I am in the process of moving 12 hours away from my mom. So this Mother's Day won't be spent with her, or even near her. After putting some thought into what to get her I thought about egift cards from GiftRocket. If you have never heard of them I recommend seeing what they are all about at GiftRocket information!

It's pretty simple and super convenient too... especially since there are some stores that my mom loves to shop at they I don't have a way to get to where I will be living to purchase her a gift card or gift! You can even deliver the gift to their facebook wall!! I thought that was really neat, and there are other options as well. They give you lots of different options when it comes to choosing a business, and if the person receiving the card doesn't have time to make it to the place you chose, they can just spend the money somewhere else!

My mom usually always ends up asking for some sort of beauty product for whatever the occassion may be, whether it's her birthday, Christmas, etc.. So I thought to myself why not get her a gift card to somewhere, and since I can't see her to give it to her, sending it to her online is such a great option to have!

Be sure to check out my beauty channel as well--> TheMrsFoxxy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks