by Lindsey Fox

Barbie Costume Makeup


Hey everyone... so I finally got my newest costume makeup tutorial up and want to share it with all of you!! It's a Barbie inspired makeup look, only for the brunette Barbie in my case ha ha!! It can be used for either one though, I just didn't have a blonde wig for the video.. I hope you all enjoy this, don't forget to go to my beauty channel http://youtube.com/user/TheMrsFoxxy and subscribe if you haven't already, and follow me on here too!

Here is the Barbie look I was going for!

For the eyes I used Urban Decay shadows in grifter, last call, and sin! I used Carbon from MAC just to go over the liner that I used.
I used Maybelline gel liner in blackest black and went over it with L'Oreal telescopic in the color carbon.
The mascara I used was L'oreal double extend tubes and I used Revlon fantasy length lashes!
I primed my face with Urban Decay complection primer and used L'oreal true match foundation (lots of it) in the shade W4. I also used a lil concealer under my eyes...
For the lips I used pinky lipliner from NYX, flower lipstick from NYX, and MAC lipglass in sassy lassy!!

Hope you all enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love this one because it's more intense than your other ones :) and i love the false lashes, looks just like barbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, really cute tutorial :)
    Check my beaty blog and follow me,
    http://martha-thegirlwithredlips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks