by Lindsey Fox

Makeup for School Pics


This is a look I did for school pics, driver license pics, etc... Not exactly for a formal event since it's not really dramatic or too heavy. It's perfect for something you could just wear to school or just being out and about too!

For my eyes I used ELF pigments in the colors celebrity and socialite. I used Naked Lunch from MAC and Carbon from MAC for my lashline. I also used a color from the 28 Neutral Palette from BH Cosmetics... I used eyeliner in Smolder from MAC and Maybelline falsies mascara(for drugstore I definitely recommend L'oreal double extend tubes though)!!
On my cheeks I used a hot pink blush from my blush palette(it doesn't have a name but you can get the same palette from Coastal Scents, Crown Brush, and maybe even BH Cosmetics as well), I used Shell from MAC for a highlight and set it with Silver Dusk powder from MAC, and did a lil contouring with a blush from L'oreal true match.
Then for my lips I lined them with "radiant rosey" from Sephora, and used a soft matte lip cream from NYX called Stockholm!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks