by Lindsey Fox

Subtle Red Eyes


I just did a look using reds!! It is toned down though so that it can be worn whenever you please haha....

For my face I primed it with Urban Decay pore perfecting primer
Then I used Laura Mericer silk creme foundation in cashew beige
Pressed powder from Clinique
MAC select cover-up concealer
I used my new under eye concealer from CoverGirl & Olay
I did my make-up at my mom's and forgot to pack my eyelid primer haha...so I just used my concealer!
I used Dame blush from MAC
Some contouring with a blush from L'oreal true match
For shadows I used three shadows from my BH cosmetics custom palette (I tell and explain them all in the video)
I also used carbon shadow from MAC for my lashline(upper and lower)
L'oreal double extend tubes mascara
For my lips I left it super simple and just used a MAC lipglass in Fab Fun (this was in a holiday set so they don't sell it individually right now, it may be on sale again over the holidays though, I am not sure) it is just a pinkish clear gloss with shine!!


Since the lighting isn't all that great where I was filming I decided to add a few pics at the beginning of the video so that you can see the colors better! Hope you all enjoy!

-Lindsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks