by Lindsey Fox

Green Smokey Eye


My newest video is up...actually I have two, but if you follow me on here than you may have already noticed that I changed the name of this blog... it's now "foxxybeauty", which I am really excited about! I originally was just going to create an entire separate blog for my beauty stuff but noone seems to mind when I post other stuff on here besides beauty, so I decided to just keep it simple and keep it to one!

Now, for my newest video here it goes...

Green smoke anyone?
To create this I used...

First I primed my eyes with Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion...

For shadows- ricepaper from MAC, jungle from Chanel, and I used two bright green shadows from BH Cosmetics from their cool matte series in the numbers 17 and 14! As well as a shade from their warm matte series in the number 13!! I used charcoal brown from MAC for my eyebrows too...

To line my eyes I used number 10 from Chanel which is a black waterproof eyeliner (or you could use smolder from MAC)...they went over that with a matte black shadow, I used carbon from MAC.
For mascara I used L'oreal double extend tubes mascara...

On my cheeks I am wearing dame blush from MAC and for the lips I lined them with native nude from Sephora and then used a lipstick from MAC called Fabby...then just went over them with MAC lipglass in "the wee coquet"(it was in their holiday collection last year)!
I didn't use too much for the lips but I wish I had've haha!

Sorry that I couldn't get the lighting right to do a good pic for this look, everything made it look EXTREMELY washed out! It was a lot darker than it looks in the pics!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks