by Lindsey Fox

Halloween Fashion


Just because you don't have a costume doesn't mean that you can't get in the Halloween spirit! Here are some fun products you can wear this Halloween...

-OPI's Pair'em Scare'em nail polish set has a shattered glow-in-the-dark effect!
-Make Up Forever's Fluo Night Pigment will cast a ghoulish glow!
-For some smelly good stuff Bath and Body Works Halloween collection has lotions, body washes, and hand sanitizers in some great "Halloween themed scents"!
-For your lips try a fun Violent Lips temporary tattoo!

Enjoy dressing up or just getting in the spirit this year!!

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks