by Lindsey Fox

MAC starter kit


Everyone seems to have a MAC starter kit video... well those that are huge MAC fans anyways haha! I decided I need to get with the game and get mine out... but I didn't want to make it one of those super long videos that everyone is just wishing they would move onto the next thing and hurry and tell us what they like... I know you guys know what I mean, sometimes it is really annoying wanting to know something but the person takes ten minutes talking about just one thing before they go on to tell us what's next! Well no worries here, I just decided to make mine a really fun slide show explaining all I like, and the best part is that I did it in less than two minutes! I couldn't believe it! Here it is, and I hope this helps...

-Lindsey


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks