by Lindsey Fox

Pocahontas Tutorial


This is the picture I chose to try and immitate for her makeup!
So my first halloween tutorial EVER is now up and I am really excited! I hope that you guys like it. Like I said this is the first one I have ever done so this is the first time I have ever tried to recreate any character(as in cartoon or movie) look!
What I Used:
I primed my face with Urban Decay primer potion
For foundation I used MAC studio sculpt in NW25 it's a lil darker than my skin right now but if you really want a tan look go for one several shades darker.
I primed my eyelid with soft ocre paint pot from MAC
For shadows any natural shadow will work and any sorta dark brown will work...I used LORAC shadows in posh and social.
I used smolder eyeliner from MAC...any kohl or gel liner will do fine
I used L'oreal double extend tubes mascara
I contoured with a brown blush from the L'oreal true match and I lightly dusted a peach blush on my apples..I used peaches blush from MAC
For the lips I lined them with dervish from MAC but you could definitely use a color with some brown tones to it...like stripdown from MAC
Then I went over them with just a purple toned lipstick from NYX lightly and topped them off with mocha lipstick from MAC.

-Lindz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks