by Lindsey Fox

Coolest Mascara EVER


I was just surfing on the web.. I started off actually just looking at different celebrity's costumes and came across this!! It is a great idea... Ever had a problem with getting too much product on the wand when putting on your mascara? Well there is now a really cool solution!!!

HELLO LASH CONTROL!
These mascaras are for different things...including a brow gel! They are made with a rubber piece in the middle so the excess mascara is cleaned off before the wand ever even leaves the tube. Pretty cool huh? Go here http://www.lashcontrol.com/retail.html to see where they are available!!

1 comments:

  1. Are those actual mascara colors or are the rubber pieces colored for fun?!

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks