by Lindsey Fox

Fun Beauty/Fashion Blogs


I have really been trying to read more of the blogs that I follow and the ones that follow me lately, and there are some really great ones out there! So I just wanted to sorta take this time to say "GREAT JOB"! There is one in particular that always checks out my blog posts and her blog is SUPER cute and fun and I wanted to share it with all of you!

Check out Fash Boulevard I think a lot of you guys will really enjoy it!

Another great site is Eye Graffiti I actually first found out about their blog through my friend's blog!

What are some cool blogs that you guys know of?

-Lindz



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3279790/foxxy-beauty?claim=4sk564x7mz5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. Hey beauty! I just found your blog..it's great! Would you mind checking out my blog: Beauty Smarties Blog? http://beautysmarties.wordpress.com. I'm also following you on Twitter..I'd lovee it if you'd follow back!

    Thanks and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo thanks for the recommendations! I just followed Fash Boulevard - it's such a cool blog!

    Em :-) x
    http://emberdrake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks