by Lindsey Fox

Traveling Makeup


So I was packing for a little trip... just 5 days, and I wanted to share with everyone a few of the things I am packing in my lil makeup train case!

This is the lil train case I am going to take... I have always been one to take way more than what I actually need. That's because I never know how I am going to do my makeup ahead of time haha! I really love this case, not only because of the polka dots, but because it has a basket thing that goes inside of it that provides sorta a harder casing and makes it more travel friendly lol!
Here is the inside of the train case with the little basket... along with a bunch of random makeup products and brands! I have some MAC, L'Oreal, and a few others.

The brushes I am taking are all cleaned and ready to go haha!! I didn't use the flash on this pic so sorry if it looks a little odd!

Here are a couple of the palette I am going to be taking (haven't decided on the Coastal Scents one yet though)... I am bringing something else along too but it's a surprise for a video haha!

Here are a few of my favorite beauty products right now that will definitely be coming along on my little trip lol...
Shell cream highliter from MAC
Laura Gellar blush
MAC studio careblend pressed powder
MAC shadow in retrospect (possible New Year's color that I love)
MAC paintpot in painterly
L'Oreal mascara in Voluminous False Lashes

Hope you guys enjoyed this little sneak peek inside my makeup travel bag!!

To see more about my trip check out my other blog--->Foxxys Wifey
To get some great Sigma Beauty products go here---> Sigma

1 comments:

  1. What a cute makeup case! I love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks