by Lindsey Fox

Let's Get NAKED....Again!


I am SUPER EXCITED!! Not only because I absolutely adore and love the first NAKED palettle from Urban Decay... but now they have come out with another one!

INTRODUCING THE NAKED2 PALETTE FROM URBAN DECAY!!
It features 12 taupe and greige shades and 5 BRAND NEW shades! Not only does this palette come with NAKED gloss featured above but it also come with a double sided brush available only in this palette...
READY FOR A LOOKSIE?
I am totally in love with this palette and I cannot wait to get my hands on it! These awesome shades are: 1. Foxy 2. Half Baked(the only color that's in both palettes) 3. Bootycall 4. Chopper 5. Tease
6. Snakebite 7. Suspect 8. Pistol 9. Verve 10. YDK 11. Busted 12. Blackout

IF ANYONE ALREADY HAS THIS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK? I HAVE TO HAVE IT HAHA!

I can't imagine loving it as much as I do the first one... it is literally probably my favorite palette that I own so far... I still use it all the time!
Here is the first amazing NAKED palette that they came out...if you want to expand your makeup collection this is definitely one that I recommend investing in!!

Hope you all enjoy this lil post about some awesome products hehe!

1 comments:

  1. Im in the same boat as you are, I am super excited for the new palette! The first one is great for everyday neutrals, but also allows you to smoke it up at night! I am glad to see this second one is very much like the first one, but with more mattes and less sparkles.

    http://aswrittenbyabiggirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks