by Lindsey Fox

Fun Decorating Idea


In my living room I have a huge canvas painting that my mom and I did while I was pregnant... I wanted to do something fun to it for this holiday season... soooooo, I decided to wrap it up!

This is what it looked like before...sorry for the lighting... I messed up my camera settings somehow!

This is after a little holiday love got a hold of it haha! I just wrapped it with some shiny blue(excuse the glare on the present/painting) wrapping paper...then I took some gold shiny ribbon and cut it to be the right length. I ended up having to just put regular bows on it because I discovered that tape and this ribbon did not mix!!

What are some DIY decorating ideas that you guys know? Please share them with me...I wish I knew lots and lots of different decorating ideas for the holidays...but sadly I just have a few little tricks up my sleeve haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks