by Lindsey Fox

Happy New Year's





Happy New Year's everyone! This will be a short post... things are really busy with me right now. I am here visiting my hubby's family and we are all having a really great time!

I can't believe it's almost 2012 already... seems just like yesterday it was turning 2011 and I was here, at the exact same place, only pregnant haha!

The hubby and I are taking a little date night while his mom watches the kids, so we are happy that we get to do a little bit of celebrating this year since he wasn't home last year for New Year's! This year has been really wonderful to me:
I had a baby...
My hubby came home safely...
Found out some amazing news (you will all find out in a few months I am sure...and no I am NOT pregnant haha)...
I hope this year was filled with wonderful things and if not I hope that 2012 will turn things around for all of you! My New Year's resolution is sorta a couple of things haha... For one I am going to try my best to get my lighting for my videos better (I got a new light setup thing so I hope it helps lol). For my second thing is really more of a style resolution haha... I really want to start being a little bit more "dressy" even on casual days! I am just not really close to losing all of my baby weight and feeling better about wearing certain things so let's hope it stays that way haha!!

For some New Year's makeup check out my lil video tutorial!!
Hope you all enjoy! What's your New Year's resolution?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks