by Lindsey Fox

Sigma Brushes and Makeup






I was just randomly browsing the Sigma website earlier, and they seem to be having some AWESOME sales on their brushes and sets! I just wanted to share it with everyone--->Sigma Beauty

What do you guys think about Sigma? If you haven't tried it, have you been wanting to?

For those of you that have never heard of Sigma you definitely need to check it out!! Plus, right now if you spend $30 you get a free gift, although I have no idea what it is, but hey it's FREE haha! Don't get me wrong, I am a huge MAC fan, but when I seen their prices I was a little in shock at how great the prices are, especially compared to the MAC brushes!

1 comments:

  1. I followed you! I have not tried sigma brushes and yes I have been wanting to!

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks