by Lindsey Fox

Sephora Stocking Stuffers


I was shopping at Sephora not long ago and they have a little section near the front of the counter with lots of little goodies... I just thought sharing them would be nice. They would make great stocking stuffers or just gifts in general!
This cute little compact comes with 9 shadows, 4 glosses, and 1 blush, and it's only $15!
They have lots of different roll on perfumes...this one is $19....which is far less than what you would pay for the full size bottle!
Benefit Some kind-a gorgeous is offered in a travel size for just $9...
Their nano lipliners and eyeliners are amazing and are just $5!! I have purchased quite a few of these in my day haha..
They have lots of little mini mascara's...this particular one is $9....
Benefit's tan about town is one that I personally purchased...it's priced for $12 online, but I got it for $10 in store!
Make up Forever travel size Mist & Fix is another item I purchased...it's just $8!!

You could even buy bigger gift sets and divide them out to make several gifts if you wanted to! I hope this helped give you guys some ideas for cheaper alternatives for gifts! To view more of their gifts go here---> Sephora Stocking Stuffers

1 comments:

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks