by Lindsey Fox

A Back 2 School Makeup Tutorial


This was my back to school makeup look from last year. I most likely won't be filming a new one this year unless it is requested! Click "read more>>" to see the look!


This wasn't one of my very first videos... but close to it haha! Funny thing is that I think I created this look exactly a year ago, but it wasn't uploaded until August 18th. Just a little fun fact LOL!

If you want to see more about the look then check out the post I did on it from August of last year.

I hope you all have a great first day back at school, whether it's middle school, high school, or even college!

Sigma Beauty Products: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=197568
Cashcrate--> Sign up for Cashcrate by clicking me!
Visit my other blog--> Foxxys Wifey
Subscribe or watch my beauty channel(it's FREE!)-->TheMrsFoxxy
Like my Facebook page please--> Lindsey Fox official
Follow me on twitter or instagram--> itsmrsfoxxy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks