by Lindsey Fox

What to Wear! (a wedding)




This is probably my favorite out of the series haha! It's also a two parter... What to wear for your own wedding and what to wear to someone else's. "read more>>" to check it out!

If it's not your wedding then think of it as wearing something respectful. So you can still get all dressed up, but do it will fabrics and accessories, and not showing a lot of skin. You don't want to upstage the bride!

Be sure to choose something you can still move around in, there will most likely be dancing.

It is important to know that it is ok to wear black! It's 2012 for crying out loud. Black is no longer just for funerals. However though, it is NOT OK to wear white. Unless it is requested to wear white, like Kim K. did for her black and white wedding!

Don't be afraid to jazz it up by choosing some fancy jewelry, even if it's just costume jewelry that you found at Claire's. Wearing fancy jewelry really says you are celebrating a big event. Think about it, usually the only time you wear jewelry that's a bit more fancy is for bigger events you are going to... like prom for instance.

Get yourself a mani, or give yourself one. Great mani's always seem to up the formal factor.

If you are a bridesmaid, unfortunately you just have to suck it up for the bride. You can build a fire and burn the dress later if you want. Unless you are like me, I was lucky enough not to have to wear a hideous dress haha!

NOW... If it's your own wedding!!! Wear whatever you want!! It's your day, so ignore what anyone else thinks!

By the way, I found the picture just by googling wedding outfits. I love the shoes haha!

Are any of you attending a wedding anytime soon? Or having your own?

Visit my beauty channel--> TheMrsFoxxy
Follow me on twitter--> itsmrsfoxxy
Like my Facebook page please--> lindseyfoxofficial
Come see what's going on in my life on my other blog--> Foxxys Wifey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks