by Lindsey Fox

What to Wear! (a job interview)



Here is another post for my what to wear series. Today I am featuring what to wear for an interview. Click "read more>>" to check it out!

For an interview try following this rule. Ignore the idea of "office wear or casual wear" until you actually have the job. I doubt anyone doing the interview is thinking to themself "if only she looked a little less professional."

Remember though, a neckline at least an inch above your cleavage. This is NOT the time to be flirtatious looking. Also keep your hemline no more than a hand's width above your knee. You don't want it too short.

Try carrying a big bag too. I found this tip definitely different, but it says "of course I can take work home..if I have to."

This next tip is just to make you feel a little bit more confident. Try wearing one thing from someone who loves you. Like a necklace that was gifted to you.

Good luck on your next interview, and I hope you found these tips helpful!

Visit my beauty channel--> TheMrsFoxxy
Follow me on twitter--> itsmrsfoxxy
Like my Facebook page please--> lindseyfoxofficial
Come see what's going on in my life on my other blog--> Foxxys Wifey


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks