by Lindsey Fox

Fall Trends


I put together a quick little list of this my favorite Fall trends as well as the runway's top trends. Click "read more>>" to check it out!

Some of My Favorite Trends for Fall: (or just things I am excited about haha)
1. Having lace somewhere on your outfit this season is a big trend.
2. Wearing burgandy is the new black this season.
3. Darker shades of nail polishes. OPI has their new Germany collection out right now with some great shades for Fall.
4. Tights or leggings with sweater dresses and boots hehe.
5. Being able to wear a more smokey eye on a regular basis without looking too overdone.

The Fall 2012 Runway Trends


What are you favorite trends for Fall?

Sigma Beauty Products: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=197568
Cashcrate--> Sign up for Cashcrate by clicking me!
Visit my other blog--> Foxxys Wifey
Subscribe or watch my beauty channel(it's FREE!)-->TheMrsFoxxy
Like my Facebook page please--> Lindsey Fox official
Follow me on twitter or instagram--> itsmrsfoxxy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks