by Lindsey Fox

LookMazing!



Hey all of you beauty and fashion lovers! I was recently invited to join an invitation only fashion community. I am SUPER excited to tell you all about it, and how you guys can become a part of it too! Click the "read more>>" tab to check it all out!

As part of this community you have the opportunity to do all of these things"
-create image and video albums to share your looks with others
-share and browse other trendsetter's wishlist and closet pieces (the closet pieces are things that you add from their site that you actually own)
-be featured in.. and contribute to LookMazing's online, interactive magazine
-gain early access to exclusive deals and invitations to sales

To me the most exciting part is that LookMazing will help provide you with opportunities to collaborate with top retailers and try exclusive products for free!!! You have no idea how awesome that sounds... well it does to me atleast haha! To do this they help transform your profile into a porfolio and establish connections with top retailers on your behalf.

It's pretty simple to become a part of it all. Simply go to http://lookmazing.com/apply and fill out the really short application. BE SURE TO ADD IN THE COMMENT SECTION THAT I SENT YOU (JUST PUT THAT LINDSEY FOX REFERRED YOU) By the way, I do want to point out that I am not being sponsored to tell you all about this, so I don't receive any type of compensation if you join. They do state in the email though, that they reward members with the most recruits that are accepted, but I have no idea how they do that. Plus it's totally FREE!!! Once it is submitted, they will review it, and if accepted you will receive an email with a link to accept their invitation! I would imagine that this wouldn't take too long. They found me on my beauty channel and invited me to join, and once I filled out the application they accepted it the very next morning!

Having a blog or beauty channel will probably help your chances too.. There is a place to enter your Facebook page address and blog address on the little application form.

Is this something that you might all check out?

Visit my beauty channel--> TheMrsFoxxy
Follow me on twitter--> itsmrsfoxxy
Like my Facebook page please--> lindseyfoxofficial
Come see what's going on in my life on my other blog--> Foxxys Wifey


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks