by Lindsey Fox

The Denim Trend


Denim has a way of coming and going throughout the years.. It just never seems to "fade" haha get it? See the two totally different looks I came up with for this trend!





The Denim Trend

Ever notice how denim jackets just sorta keep coming and going? Well, I will be one of the first to tell you that I have always loved them! Plus I have owned quite a few at once in my day haha, they are just so easy to dress up or wear a little bit more casual. So that's where these two totally different outfits came from.

On the left I went with some dark wash skinny jeans, dark ballet flats, a plain white t-shirt, and then a denim jacket. I love how casual and comfy this outfit is. I didn't want to go too dark or light on the jacket for this look, since the jeans are already so dark. Ok, I am not going to lie, but this look really was inspired by an outfit that Kourtney Kardashian wore. It was just so casual though, that anyone can pull it off!

You can even dress up your denim jacket if that's more your style... So I found a very summery floral dress, paired it with some nude wedges, and again with a denim jacket. This time you can really go as dark or as light as you would like to. I also really like the "rolled up sleeve" look for this outfit too.

What's your denim style? Do you guys like the denim look?

Visit my beauty channel--> TheMrsFoxxy
Follow me on twitter--> itsmrsfoxxy
Like my Facebook page please--> lindseyfoxofficial
Come see what's going on in my life on my other blog--> Foxxys Wifey

1 comments:

  1. Great post! :-D The outfit on the right is my favourite - I love teeming a denim jacket with a cute dress for a pretty summer look!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks