by Lindsey Fox

My Casual OOTD


Hey beauties... here is my newest video! I filmed a really quick OOTD before I left my house today. "read more>>" to check it out!

This could even be a really great look for school. It's really simple, with just a few accessories, and even my makeup was quick and easy today! I will admit I was having a lazy day today and didn't feel like doing anything to my hair either haha... so I just twisted one side and pinned it back with a bobby pin. So let's ignore my hair for this video shall we haha?

xoxo,
Lindz

Follow me on instagram my screen name is itsmrsfoxxy
Visit my beauty channel--> TheMrsFoxxy
Follow me on twitter--> itsmrsfoxxy
Like my Facebook page please--> lindseyfoxofficial
Come see what's going on in my life on my other blog--> Foxxys Wifey


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks