by Lindsey Fox

Last Year's Fall Makeup


This was my tutorial for a Fall makeup look last year, and I absolutely love it! Check it out my clicking the "read more>>" tab below.


I uploaded this look last year, so this isn't a new video. Right now I am currently uploading my newest Fall tutorial, which is actually a two part video, with the first being a makeup look. Hopefully it won't fail this time. If it's not up today it will be up very soon. I have tried uploading it multiple times already and everytime it fails, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it works this time.

Just a little tip... I tend to talk a lot in the beginning in a lot of my older videos, so you can skip to the tutorial at around a minute and fourty eight seconds haha!

What do you guys think about this look?

Sigma Beauty Products: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=197568
Cashcrate--> Sign up for Cashcrate by clicking me!
Visit my other blog--> Foxxys Wifey
Subscribe or watch my beauty channel(it's FREE!)-->TheMrsFoxxy
Like my Facebook page please--> Lindsey Fox official
Follow me on twitter or instagram--> itsmrsfoxxy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks