by Lindsey Fox

My Turquoise Mani


Finally... the mani that was requested haha! "read more>>" to check it out.

For anyone wondering, the color is by Essie, and it's called "Turquoise and Caicos." If you all have noticed, I am wearing a turquoise ring on my right hand. This ring was my grandma's before she passed and it is real turquoise, so I love that the polish is pretty much right on and looks like the real tutquoise color! So if you are wanting a shade that really looks like the color try this one out.

I am so excited that we are about to be getting into Fall, and this color is actally transitioning really well.

Sigma Beauty Products: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=197568
Cashcrate--> Sign up for Cashcrate by clicking me!
Visit my other blog--> Foxxys Wifey
Subscribe or watch my beauty channel(it's FREE!)-->TheMrsFoxxy
Like my Facebook page please--> Lindsey Fox official
Follow me on twitter or instagram--> itsmrsfoxxy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks