by Lindsey Fox

New Video: Ulta Shop and Share


I recently won a $50 ULTA gift card on YouTube! So I decided to film a haul showing everything I bought, plus the awesome free gift from ULTA. Click "read more>>"  tab below to check it out.



I did end up spending $15 extra because I still had a few dollars left over on the gift card, which I do tell you about in the video. Let me honestly tell you how uber excited I was to go to ULTA this day haha. There were a few things that I already knew I wanted, so I was so happy to be able to use my gift card to pick them up!

Follow me on instagram my screen name is itsmrsfoxxy
Visit my beauty channel-->
TheMrsFoxxy
Follow me on twitter--> itsmrsfoxxy
Like my Facebook page please--> lindseyfoxofficial
Come see what's going on in my life on my other blog--> Foxxys Wifey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks