by Lindsey Fox

DIY Brightening Facial


You will get the best results from a peel when you do it later in the day, this is because your skin will do most of it's rejuvenating during the night. So here are some quick steps achieving a brightening facial at home.


1. Wash your face with a salicylic or glycolic cleanser with warm water. This will open up those pores.

2. A peel with Hydroxy acids delivers the most dramatic radiance. Apply it to damp skin MD leave it on for 3-5 minutes.

3. Massage in a moisturizing mask with circular motions for about a minute.

4. After about ten minutes, rinse  with water and then apply an anti-aging moisturizer. If this is your first peel skip this step this time.

There are some quick simple steps to accomplishing an at home brightening facial! I hope you all find this atleast somewhat helpful!


Xoxo,
Lindsey

Come check out my beauty channel please--> themrsfoxxy
Follow me on twitter--> itsmrsfoxxy
Like my facebook page--> lindseyfoxofficial

Also, be sure to check out Sigma Beauty and remember that they have a sale going on all June for 10% off your purchase when you use the code STAR2012


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks