by Lindsey Fox

Veggie Beauty Tip


I came across this random little tip a few minutes ago and it seemed really interesting, so I decided to share it with everyone!




Cucumber slices are not just good for the skin, but for your lips as well. Rub cucumber slices to your lips to avoid and treat dry, cracked and chapped lips.

I don't really know exactly how well this works.. I am definitely excited to try it out now though! I have always know they are great for your eyes, but I never knew they could help your dry lips as well.

Have any of you ever tried this before?

Be sure to check out some of my other links featured on this blog!

p.s. the picture is just a random one that I found on google!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks